[Imc-outreach] [Imc-info] Taste of the Arts (fwd)

meghan at ucimc.org meghan at ucimc.org
Thu Sep 23 12:05:44 CDT 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:50:13 -0500
From: srwarren at uiuc.edu
To: undisclosed-recipients:  ;
Subject: [Imc-info] Taste of the Arts

Hello!

The 8th annual Taste of the Arts presented by Krannert
Center Student Association is coming up soon.  Taste of the
Arts has a history of providing a diverse performing and
visual arts showcase for those in student organizations and
the community.  This year we hope to uphold this great
tradition and I would like to invite you to be a part of it
all!

Taste of the Arts 2003 will be held in the Krannert Center
for the Performing Arts (located at 500 S. Goodwin; across
from Illinois Street Residence Hall) on Saturday, October
23rd from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

This event is a wonderful opportunity for you, or your
group, to display your talents and increase community
awareness of your organization.  This is a volunteer event
in which we hope to not only make people aware of some of
the great performances available in this area, but to also
spread the love of the arts throughout our community.  Some
past events include displays of art, singing, dancing, or a
display of what you do.  Taste of the Arts will give you an
opportunity to share your love of the arts by having a
display booth, teaching how to do Martial Arts, showing off
your magic skills, putting on a show, juggling while riding
an unicycle, teaching a group of people a dance, showing a
new culinary art, or whatever idea you can come up with.  We
are always open to new ideas and would like to add you to
the Taste of the Arts 2004.

Therefore, we are writing to you in hope that you, your
group, or someone you know will be interested in performing
at this fun and community enriching event.  If you are
interested in performing or displaying your work at this
year's Taste of The Arts, please contact the Taste of the
Arts Director by Friday, September 24, 2004.

Samantha Warren
 	srwarren at uiuc.edu
 	(217) 332-2810

More information will be provided to you at a later date, if
you should choose to join us!

Thank you on behalf of the Krannert Center Student
Association for your consideration in coming to Taste of the
Arts!

Sincerely,

Samantha Warren
     Community Outreach Director