[Imc-outreach] [Imc-info] Non-Profit Arts Management, Inquiry (fwd)

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Fri Sep 24 14:23:55 CDT 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:20:37 GMT
From: "dianederr at juno.com" <dianederr at juno.com>
To: info at ucimc.org
Subject: [Imc-info] Non-Profit Arts Management, Inquiry

Hello,

I am a Graduate Student at Virginia Commonwealth University, currently enrolled in a Non-Profit Arts Management course.  As part of our study of Non-Profit Arts Management we are researching a number of Non-Profits around the country.  Would it be possible for me to ask you a few questions?
I greatly appreciate your time and consideration.

Thank you

Diane Derr