[Imc-outreach] Good days for IMC events during Intl Week:

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Tue Jan 4 14:40:30 CST 2005

Hey everyone,

I am looking at the calendar for International Week. Colleen, Nikki and
Dave and I have all talked (on several, separate occasions) about possibly
putting on an IMC film festival to coincide with International Week at the
University.

At the moment, these are the best days for things to happen at the IMC:

Sunday, Feb. 27
Monday, Feb. 28
Thursday, Mar. 3
Sunday, Mar. 6

Friday and Saturday nights are not so good because those nights have the
other film festival from 6-9pm.

Just let me know if you'd like me to put something on the calendar. I'm
going to try to make the next outreach meeting but I have class on
Wednesday nights from the 12th on, so that'll be the last one.

--Faith