[Imc-outreach] IMC Sprucing party Sat 3 PM

meghan at ucimc.org meghan at ucimc.org
Tue Jan 4 15:52:29 CST 2005

Hey y'all, it's a new year, and the IMC needs a new look to go with our
fourth year of operation. That's why the Outreach group wants you to help
us SPRUCE UP THE IMC!

We will be meeting at the IMC on Saturday Jan 8 at 3 PM and we could use
your help!

The IMC needs the following things, and anything else you can think of to
beautify the space:
rugs
cushions/ throw pillows
low-maintenance plants
posters/art
couch covers
VACUUM and other cleaning supplies (needed to stay permanently at the IMC)

we could also use some bookcases. if you are going to bring furniture or
a vacuum, please contact the Outreach group before bringing it by.

I'm sure we all have some "gently used" items that would look nice in our
space and help us all feel a little more inspired!

see you there!

meghan