[Imc-outreach] International Week

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Wed Jan 5 10:35:08 CST 2005

Hey everyone,

I'm going to talk about this at outreach tonight but I thought I would
give folks a heads up so you can start thinking about this now.

I've decided to scrap my film festival at the University in favor of the
IMC being more involved in the process. I can still help out, but there is
someone else from the committee who wants to help out as well. I still
have to talk to her about it in more detail, but she's really excited
about a film festival, and the Uni. doesn't really provide us with a lot
of exciting options, so we decided to go with an IMC festival.

That means any of the weekend nights during Intl Week are now available.

If folks can come up with a title for said film festival, I will put it on
the posters we're having made, but I need a title by the end of the week
AT THE ABSOLUTE LATEST because things need to go to the designer on
Friday.

If you have any ideas, please let me know. I'll see y'all tonight.

--Faith