[Imc-outreach] title for film series

David Berliner daveberliner at mac.com
Thu Jan 6 00:03:49 CST 2005

Sorry I missed outreach,

I'm still unclear as to all the movies that are going to be shown.  If
someone could put together a list then we could draw a tittle with all
the themes in mind.  That would be my Suggestion.
Unless you wanted to come up with a Tittle and then pick the movies.

1.)  I have a 5 minute video about the revitalization of Quechua
Culture in the Peruvian High Amazon.  I would set up the short and then
answer questions afterwards.  I would like to focus my talk on
alternatives to western development.

What are some other themes we are working with?
Colleen, Nikki, do you have any suggestions for titles?

Dave