[Imc-outreach] Anniversary party stuff:

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Thu Jan 6 14:54:54 CST 2005

I talked to Jacqueline last night and she says that she can get us a bread
tray, but that if we want anything else, we're goign to have to place a
formal order for it because she can't donate her time this year.

Jason thinks that he has the template for the postcard saved somewhere. If
so, that's great. If not, I'll scrap somethign together.

I tried to make labels last night, but there are no blank labels (at least
not where I was looking) and I am broke-ass-broke and cannot go out and
get some. Printing labels will take 10 minutes tops (unless the printer
starts acting like Ellen's printer, which is entirely likely), so it can
happen the day of postcarding, if necessary.

Jacqueline does not have the file for the posters on the wall anymore. I
cannot make those though.

All for now...

Faith