[Imc-outreach] this week at the IMC

meghan at ucimc.org meghan at ucimc.org
Fri Mar 11 22:35:48 CST 2005

Hello IMCstas!

your friendly neighborhood outreach group has decided to reinvigorate the
seldom-used "imc-events" list. this is a completely moderated list with
low traffic. we would like to send out a weekly email--"this week at the
IMC"--detailing the meetings and events that happen at the IMC each week.
The email will be sent on Wednesday nights.

To do this, we need to know all of the current meeting times, and we need
to be kept informed of the various events going on in the space (and, as
in the case of shows, that the IMC is putting on).

This email will begin next Wednesday, so please send Outreach your meeting
and event info for the week of 3/17 to 3/23 by Wednesday 3/16. Then please
try to keep us apprised of when meeting times changed, are cancelled, etc.

thanks!
meghan