[Imc-outreach] Outreach Minutes 3/16/05

Jane Andrew not_so_plain_jane at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 20:14:11 CST 2005

Present: Jane, Meghan

Membership Meeting:
We decide that Outreach doesn't have the money or time
with only two people to do everything for the meeting.
 We made a list of the things that need to be done --
Jane will send an email to steering so that we can get
more volunteers at tomorrow's meeting.
TO DO: Set a time, postcard designed, postcard
printed, labels printed, stamps purchased, volunteers
to stamp and label postcards at the next outreach
meeting

Weekly Announcement:
Jane will send this out tomorrow afternoon.  Meghan
didn't get many responses.  Hopefully this will
improve.

Orientation:
Scheduled for Saturday, 4/23 at 3pm.

Community Shares:
Sooz, did you end up going to the meeting tonight?  In
the future, we will try to be prepared in advance
(maybe schedule a late outreach meeting) so we can be
sure someone can attend.  The meetings are the 3rd Wed
of the month at 5:30pm.  Other Community Shares
meetings coming up:  April 8th, Quarterly Meeting in
Springfield.

University Y - Sent an email to the main list, Dave B.
directed them to finance, but we think outreach could
help coordinate something.  Meghan suggests we donate
a free membership, complete with a membership package
including public i's, maybe a radio cd, etc. She will
see if there is interest from other working groups.