[Imc-outreach] Membership Meeting Labels

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 17 22:04:44 CST 2005

Sascha,
I need you to run a set of self-adhesive labels of the IMC membership.

Danielle needs to know how many labels there are to determine how many
postcards to print -- and I need to know to know how many postcard
stamps to buy -- please let us know how many labels there will be.

We need to know the number of members ASAP, and to have the labels done,
ready, and available for Outreach to label, stamp, and mail the
membership meeting announcements at their meeting next Wednesday.
Thanks,
Mike Lehman