[Imc-outreach] Healing Works

Colleen Cook colleencook7 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 17:40:09 CST 2005

Hi guys,

Here is some basic information on the gallery showing for mid-April, so we
can get started about getting the word out. This will be a part of Boneyard
along with Sandra's art. And FYI, if anyone is really into painting [and by
painting, I mean non-creative patch work], then stop by the IMC this Sunday
around 1pm. The group of people that are pulling this exhibit together are
going to be working on cleaning up the gallery space for the exhibition. The
current plan is to just do touch-ups on the original gallery painting design
[with the large blue boxes]. We have to be out of there at 5pm for AWARE, so
come early.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Colleen

Title: Healing Works Celebration