[Imc-outreach] another interested party

Colleen Cook colleencook7 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 22:24:04 CST 2005

Hi outreachers,

Another person signed up at the Art Theatre that they would like more
information on the IMC. The person is interested in "everything" the IMC
offers! His name is Javier A Moreno, and his email is jamoreno at math.uiuc.edu

Do we have a point person for interested parties that sign-up, or are people
just taking turns? If there is one person in particular- I can start
emailing them, so that it doesn't go out to the whole list.

On a side note, have any of the people we have contacted in the past
responded? Also, I am down to 3 fliers at the Theatre. People are actually
taking them home with them- I haven't found a single one on the floor or in
the garbage. I think that is a really good sign.

Have a good weekend,
Colleen