[Imc-outreach] Membership meeting postcard

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Mar 21 01:17:50 CST 2005

Hi all -

I designed a membership meeting postcard (PDF attached) for the upcoming
meeting april 2 at 5 pm from specs I was given at the last steering
meeting.

I know you will be preparing this mailing at the next outreach meeting
this week. Mike is taking care of labels, I believe.

I need someone to print this on cardstock - 75 copies for a total of 300
cards - and bring it to your meeting.   There is no way I will have time
to get this done once Monday starts.

Please e-mail me if you can do the printing.  Last I heard the xerox
machine at the IMC works, but it may not copy on cardstock well.

FYI.  I designed it as one sided since if you do go to Kinko's this is
greatly reduce the price.  You will need to put an address label, return
address label, and stamp on the other side.

thanks!
- danielle