[Imc-outreach] Re: Membership meeting postcard

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 21 11:08:33 CST 2005

The postcard looks great, Danielle.

I have purchased 250 postcard stamps and put them in Outreach's mailbox.

If Outreach _requests_ I can get this printed at Kinko's, but they need
to let me know ASAP. I think the IMC copier is still out of toner, but I
could be wrong. If I do not hear from Outreach, then I will assume that
they will handle printing of the postcards.
Mike Lehman