[Imc-outreach] Re: Membership meeting postcard

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 22 21:26:07 CST 2005

OK, I have printed enough to make 244 postcards and put the original in
a manila folder on top of the printed cards in case you need to mkae
some more. They are in the Outreach mailbox, but will still need to be
cut up.

The stamps are in the mailbox also. The return address stamp is in the
upper left Staff desk drawer. There is a pair of scissors in the desk
organizer on top of the Staff desk, but if you have your favorite pair
from home, that might make things go faster to cut up the postcards. I
have donated the extra postcards stock to the IMC -- it is in the middle
lowest slot in the mailbox.

I have cc-ed this message to Sascha as a reminder about the membership
address labels, which I don't remember seeing, but which may be there
because I forgot to look specifically for them.
Mike Lehman