[Imc-summaries] Local Media Blackout in Cincinnati

imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org
Wed Jun 13 14:36:17 CDT 2001

June 13 - This is the end of the eleventh day of the Vigil outside the Justice Center in Cincinnati. During the first three days of the Vigil, the local news media could not get enough of what was going on, why we were there and how long did we intend to stay (that's not to say that they got any of it right). Last Tuesday (June 5th) is the last day that people from the Mt. Adams demonstration were still in jail. Last Tuesday is the last day that any news media (except for Citybeat - a local alternative paper) have been here.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++