[Imc-summaries] The CIA's Contract Employees

Tue May 15 23:08:21 CDT 2001

Since these folks have showed up in the news lately in connection with the shooting down of a missionary plane in Peru that killed a woman and her daughter with one shot, I thought you might want to know more about the not-officially CIA people that complicate our lives. The comments about use by the CIA of contract employees in penetrating academia and the Peace Corps is particularly interesting.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++