[Imc-summaries] Oh No Not Another Coverup "Senators Criticize the F.B.I. Over McVeigh Documents

Wed May 16 02:14:01 CDT 2001

"Any kind of failure at the F.B.I., anything that happens at the F.B.I. that calls into question something they did or failed to do, leads to a lot of mistrust with the American people," said Senator Richard C. Shelby, a Republican from Alabama and chairman of the Senate intelligence committee, after his panel met in a closed session with Louis J. Freeh, the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Who trusts these people anyways?

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++