[Imc-summaries] OUR TOP TECHNOLOGY STOCK

Alfred Oneil carrehy at thegalleryframeandart.com
Fri Oct 12 02:35:25 UTC 2012

Dear Valued Investor:

Today was an explosive trading shift for EW_RL we had a high of 12 cents and
at the end we are up twenty six percent. If you bought $10000 you would now
have $12.6k, not bad!

Trade: Friday, October 12, 2012
Company Name: Green Energy Renewable Solutions
Ticker: EW_RL
Price: 0.104
4 Day Target: $.30
Advice: Buy/Hold

NEWSWIRE October, 10 (OTC BB: EW_RL) Green Energy Renewable Solutions, Inc.
Creates Joint Venture Deal With eCycling America

Microelectronic ewaste is one of the most precipitously expanding garbadge
issues in the world. Improper handling of e-waste creates vast quantities of
toxic rubbish being dropped in landfills and oozing into aquifer. ECycling
US has been set-up to address these problems within the US, and to make
available world class eleftovers and white ware reutilizing. This is a noble
cause and a great business plan!

Super Company EW_RL Its appraised to get to $0.25 price share price! TRADE
ONLINE and PURCHASE 20000 shrs. Make easily 200 percent overnight! Trading
starts Fri, Oct 12th, 2012.