[Imc-summaries] Don`t Miss It

Rose Duke mbvan at perigeeinvest.com
Fri Oct 12 09:08:53 UTC 2012

Dear Friend

Today was an explosive trading session for E_WRL we had a high of $0.12
and at the finish we are up twenty six percent. If you invested
tenthousand dollars you would now have $12.6k, tally ho.

Trade: Friday, October 12, 2012
Name: Green Energy Renewable Solutions
Ticker Symbol: E_WRL
Last Trade: 0.104
7 Day Target: 0.35
Suggestion: Purchase

PRESS RELESASE Oct, 10th (NASDAQ: E_WRL) Green Energy Renewable
Solutions Creates Joint Venture Deal With eCycling USA

Electronic ewaste is one of the most precipitously rising waste issues
worldwide. Negligent disposal of e-waste results in vast amounts of
toxic remains being dropped in garbadge dumps and oozing into aquifer.
ECycling America has been set-up to tackle these problems within the
US, and to deliver world class ewaste and white ware reutilizing. This
is a proper cause and a great business plan!

Blockbuster Stock E_WRL Its forecasted to climb to 0.45 price target!
TRADE ONLINE and GET 20000 shrs. Make easily 200 percent in a day.
Action starts Friday, October 12!