[Imc-supervisors] Re: any candidates?

Danielle Chynoweth danielle at prometheusradio.org
Sun Aug 16 15:23:12 CDT 2009

Thanks NICOLE-

News Gazette ads aren't worth the paper they are printed on. Fliers
will help. Smilepolitely may donate if asked. This town is asleep
until mid august. Let's extend the deadline and all of us need to do a
big recruitment push. We need to reach out beyond our networks and
insist on diverse applicants before closing the pool. I can help with
this.

Danielle