[Imc-supervisors] April Supervisors' Meeting

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 10:57:23 CDT 2010

Peace and Blessings Supervisor,

I'd like to request a couple of supervisors' meeting for the following
dates:

April 27th and May 6, 2010

The meetings will still be at noon, however, I have a lot of information
that I'd like to share with this wonderful body of people.  Please let me
know if the dates listed works for you.  I learned that we have another
audit body who will be visiting us with our State Program Officer on May 13,
2010 and I want to make sure that we are all prepared for this.

Carol A.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC