[Imc-supervisors] Supervisor' Meeting Note 4/27/10

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 10:29:25 CDT 2010

Good morning,

I.  Welcome/Lunch
Let me start by thanking each of your for your volunteer time and energy.  I
do know how it is to have to juggle a lot of things at once.  Just for the
accuracy of minutes, I did want to let you all know that we had wonderful
white bean and roasted garlic soup, with veggie chips (supplied by Carol &
Josh).

II.  Americorps Week - Supervisors' Assistance (potlucks & ceremony)
We covered the Americorps Week schedule May 8 - 15, 2010.  Please look at
your normal staff hours for your member, and make the necessary adjustments
to accommodate your members week of service.  The flyer is available on the
imc website.  Everyone is welcome to attend any of the community service
projects that you'd like to.  We welcome your participation.  Americorps
Week does include a closing ceremony that is on May 15, 2010 from 3 - 5
p.m.  We've invited both city councils and will ask for county
representatives and state representatives to join us.  We are asking for
your help to provide refreshments on this day and for the luncheon during
our site visit on May 13th (10 - 12).  We'd like you to help potluck for
both days, if you can.  We're going to have mostly finger food, fruit,
veggies, crackers, chips, etc.  however, prepare whatever you'd like.

III.  Handouts from training (CD uploading)
Josh uploaded the training CD to his computer and volunteer to put the
entire CD on the WIKI so that everyone would have access without having to
upload it from the CD that I received.  If you need a WIKI registration, see
Josh.  The CD has both fiscal and programmatic documents on it.  This is
where we will be shaping policy from.

IV.  2010 - 2011 Prospective Recruits (Re-application)
The finance group is beginning to work toward the budget necessities for
2010-2011 Americorps.  Due to the financial contributions required, we are
asking for each group to submit a letter of intention to finance by
5/15/2010.  This leet must include whether the current member wants to
remain with your working group.  We have to submit our re-application by the
end of May.

Finally, let me remind everyone that we are scheduled to meet again on
5/6/2010 at noon.  If you can't make this meeting and would like to meet
separately, please le me know.

Thanks,

Carol

--