[Imc-supervisors] New Member Orientation - Potluck Luncheon tomorrow

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 15:50:10 CDT 2010

Good afternoon Everyone,

We will have a potluck luncheon, meet & greet tomorrow afternoon.  We want
you to meet the new members from 11:30 - 1:00 p.m.  all are welcome to
attend at your leisure.  If you want to stop by, well be in the sunroom.

Note:  We will train on OnCorps program on Wed. August 18th, from 9:00 -
11:30 and again from 12:30 - 3:00 p.m.  If you are interested in sitting in
OnCorps training, please join us for one of these times.  If you are a site
supervisors who needs a seperate time set up for OnCorps training, please
let me know.

The following is the new member training schedule for Aug. 19th.  Please
join us for any portion of the training that interest you.

  Aug 19 • 10 -4
10 – Financial – Time sheet audits
11:30 - Lunch
12:30 – Track in Kind services
1:00 - H1N1 Public Health Concerns
2:00 – 3:00 - Disability Survey

3:00 – 4:00 – Program Eval. And Member Evals.

Thanks,

Carol A.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director