[Imc-supervisors] Fwd: Volunteerism Fair

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 13:57:19 CDT 2010

Good morning All,

Here's a great opportunity for our programs to share information and recruit
members at the upcoming Volunteer Fair at Parkland College.  I'd like to
confirm this as an activity for our members.  Please let me know if your
working group/organization would like to participate in this recuriting
opportunity.  We can disseminate our various informational brochures.
Please advise.

Carol A.