[Imc-supervisors] Performance Measure Toolkit

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:46:47 CST 2010

Good morning Everyone,

I wanted to send this PDF regarding performance measures so that you'll have
an opportunity to review it for a brief, but on-going discussion around PM.
I'd like for us to generate a list of questions that we can forward to the
Program Officer regarding PM.  We will not exhaust this topic tomorrow but I
wanted us to start thinking on this issue.  The agenda for tomorrow is:

12:00 - 12:10 Get Lunch (chili provided by me, bread or crackers your
choice)
12:10 - 12:20 Review Upcoming Evaluation Process
12:20 - 12:40 Discuss PM Toolkit
12:40 - 12:45 Announce/Training Opportunities
12:45 - 12:50 Schedule Next Meeting

Any questions, or problems opening the document, please let me know right
away.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC