[Imc-supervisors] yesterday Americorps

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 09:41:21 CST 2010

Good morning Ms. Maurizi,

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your class.  We had as much fun
with the students as they had with us.  Our members felt really good about
teaching the children a song of peace that has impacted thousands of lives
throughout many generations.  We too, look forward to the Black History
month celebration at King School.  We would like to have the selected date
and time to share it with our community at the IMC as soon as possible.
Jacob and Kat will be scheduling further practice sessions with you and the
students.  Again, thank you for allowing us to conduct of National Day of
Service with you.Also, we're glad to support the work of King School through
our art drive.  We've delivered boxes throughout the community and will
encourage community members to make their contribution towards continued art
education at King.

Thank you,

Carol

--