[Imc-supervisors] important meeting notes (please read)

Carly Nix nix.carly at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 13:38:19 CST 2010

CALENDAR & SCHEDULING & STAFFING:

We decided to use google calendar to schedule instead of the backpage
calendar.

Carol will be using the blog to communicate with us, and will email
you if she doesn't have your google calendar.  AmeriCorps workers take
note of who you're missing and get access to that calendar.

Staffing hours got switched around:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjSwqdFUWuFLdGE0Zk55a3l3WENkNEhRZFp1YkhRT1E&hl=en

We're going to have a big paper calendar at the staffing desk to
schedule staffing.  We're going to restart the email list for
staffing, imc-staffing to communicate about staffing stuff so that we
don't have to give out personal information.  Nicole will send it out.

AMERICORPS:

It's time for a check-in.  We would like to have a meeting with all
the AmeriCorps workers and supervisors to discuss how we're doing,
what we're doing, how's it going & where we're going.  We're proposing
February 2nd, 6-7:30pm in the family room, BYOB.  We appreciate your
support and look forward to it.

Tally ho,
Carly

believed to be clean.