[Imc-supervisors] 2010-2011 Americorps Members

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 09:35:50 CDT 2010

Good morning Everyone,

It is with great pleasure that we, after the finance meeting last Thursday,
are happy to announce that the 2010-2011 budget changes has allowed us the
opportunity to reduce the initial cost analysis from $6500.00/per member to
$5500.00/per member for internal programs.  The $5500.00 is the total amount
necessary for each working group to host their member.  Initial costs were
based on the number of member (8) divided into the total cost of the
program.  Since three of our members will be hosted by outside agencies, we
are able to offset the cost per member for internal groups based on the cost
per member being paid by the outside agencies.  Additional budget
information is available and will be shared at steering this Thursday at
5:30 p.m.

Thank you all for your patience with this process.
--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC