[Imc-supervisors] Candidate Selection

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 16:57:47 CDT 2010

Peace and Blessings,

Due to the hold placed on state projects, we are initiating a massive
outreach campaign to attract more members to be considered for your
projects.  We are interested in getting a diverse pool of candidates to
apply.  We are recommending that all closing dates be July 23, 2010 and we
will have a 'round robin resume review party' on July 24th & 25th.  This
will give all site supervisors an opportunity to meet each other and to
share prospective candidate information.  Interviews can be made the week of
the July 26th.  Note:  We cannot make official offers until we are
authorized from the State Americorps.  I will share this notice when we get
it.  Be prepared to start new members around August 16th, hopefully this
will be our latest start date.

Thank you for your patience with this process.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC