[Imc-supervisors] Site Supervisors Meeting

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 13:32:45 CDT 2010

Good afternoon everyone,

I would like to have a site supervisors' meeting for pre-service program
year at noon somewhere between August 3 - 6.  Please send me your
availability as soon a possible.  We will cover the following items and
basic supervisor requirements at this meeting.

Since our new members should be identified by that time, please provide a
more detail job description, if necessary with a complete list of duties and
task that your project would like to focus your member on with:

Basic 40–hour/week schedule

We are required to provide each member with both of these items during new
member orientation.

Thank you,

P.S.  If you are receiving this message twice, please let me know.  I've
attempted to add your email information to the listserv so that you will be
ensured to receive all program information.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC