[Imc-supervisors] IMC Keys

JOY imcbooks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 14:51:38 CDT 2010

Hello All,

As we wind down the first year of the AmeriCorps program, we need to have
protocol for returning keys. Finance determined that members should turn in
their IMC (AB41) and AmeriCorps office keys to either their site supervisor
or Carol during the exit interview. If appropriate, please add this item as
a check box to the exit interview document or simply collect the keys from
your member at that time. Returned keys can be placed in an envelope and put
in the drop box. Please identify the member on the envelope.

Thanks,
Joy

--
Joy Davis