[Imc-supervisors] notifying candidates' not selected

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 12:34:54 CDT 2010

Good afternoon everyone,

We are really blessed as an organization.  I was told that other programs
throughout the state average about 4-6 applicants.  We received a record
number of applicants.  So, fortunately, we have the big task of notifying
all of the applicants who were not chosen to interview and ultimately, the
ones who were not offered the position.  Each working group/program, upon
completion need to inform the applicants of the status of hiring.  Please
let me know the process that your group will implement to notify
applicants.

Thanks,
--
Carol Ammons-Program Director