[Imc-supervisors] In-kind Form

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 13:30:36 CDT 2010

Peace and Blessings Working group Supervisors,

Please find attached a "sample" completed In-kind form.  Please open this
document, edit it for your own service and submit one form for each month of
in-kind hours.  If you have trouble with this electronic version or have
questions, please let me know asap.  This form is used to verify our match
for the Americorps grant and will be kept in the finance office files for
future audits.  Each person should have one form on file/month of in-kind
service hours.  To-date I should have nine months of forms.

Thank you,

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC