[Imc-supervisors] In-kind Form

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 09:14:08 CDT 2010

Good morning Brian,

I am going to cc the list, just in case others have the same question.

Yes.  We are required to have one form per month for each supervisor
donating his/her time.  This is strictly for fiscal side (match
requirement).  Simply go into your OnCorps time reporting and record the
total amount of time for each month.  Complete the form and leave them
either in finance on my desk or in the front office mailbox for me.  Thanks
you.

Carol A.