[Imc-supervisors] Fwd: AmeriCorps Week - May 8 - 15, 2010

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 10:10:09 CDT 2010

Good morning Everyone,

This information is being shared with you because I really was moved by
their work and presentation.  We will be planning activities for Americorps
Week - May 8 - 15, 2010 and I wanted to get feedback from all of you
regarding activities you'd like to see us initiate during this week of
activities.  Americorps members will talk about this today during our All
Member meeting, however, supervisor contributions are strongly encouraged!
Peace,

Carol A.