[Imc-supervisors] March Supervisors' Meeting

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 12:58:17 CDT 2010

Peace and Blessings Brian,

Sorry you couldn't make the meeting.  We had the most delicious vegetarian
"chikless" noodle soup.  Anyway, here's what we discussed:

Program announcements were:  Site Visit by Lisa Hooker at state level coming
to IMC on May 13, 2010.  We discussed hosting it as an open house with a
luncheon, so that supervisors' could stop by at any point during her visit
and get a chance to meet her and/or join the potluck lunch at noon that
we'll hold for her.

The members will plan a Springfield trip for Illinois Dome Day which is
scheduled for April 13th; Mark suggested that we make a day out of it and
visit a friend at the U of I Springfield to have a training on
fund-raising.

I announced that I would be in training starting April 6 - 8th in
Springfield.  Reminder regarding the Member Evaluation forms - due 4/23/10,
please get with your member to complete the form; each member has a copy.
I'll post an electronic version of the form also.

We also had a brief discussion on Early Exit that included the policy from
the state on this issue and defined What compelling circumstances means.
It's very long but can be sent to you electronically.

I requested that all Supervisor's be added to the IMC backpage where member
updates are made and policy information is posted.  Josh said he would work
that out.

Mark Enslin offered a short session on Positive Gossip that garned a lot of
discussion and support.  This is in an effort to appreciate the members and
share positiviely what they are doing with others.

Next Meeting Training Topic will be Education Awards