[Imc-supervisors] Fwd: Invite: UCIMC AmeriCorps Program: dinner, reflections, design

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Sat Mar 20 12:15:27 CDT 2010

Just wanted to remind folks of dinner tomorrow, Sunday, at my house at 6:30
pm.  I will have something vegetarian (probably chili and cornbread) to
eat.

Not everyone will be able to make it because of Spring break, but most of
you have said you can.  We won't be making decisions and this won't be the
last time for reflection, so those who can't come won't be cut out of these.

Several of you have asked if you can bring something.  The answer is, you
don't have to.  If it would make you happy to bring something, please do and
just drop me a line about what - drinks, side dishes, and desserts are
welcome.

See you tomorrow!

- Danielle
(stuck in a Washington DC airport)

P.S. I met with Senator Durbin's office Tuesday and they were pleased to
hear about our AmeriCorps program, and our role in bringing broadband funds
to CU.  I will be asking Durbin to come tour in the IMC when he is home in
April ... stay tuned ...

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 2:15 AM, Danielle Chynoweth <chyn at ojctech.com> wrote:

> Hello all -
>
> I would like to invite all AmeriCorps members, supervisors, along with
> Carol and Nicole
> to my house at 412 W. Illinois St. - NE corner of Illinois and McCullough
> in Urbana
>
> *Sunday, March 21st
> 6:30 - 9 pm*
> *for a meal and chance for reflection on the AmeriCorps program at the
> UCIMC.*
>
> This will "count" as AmeriCorps member and supervisor in-kind time.
>
> The goal is to provide a facilitated space for folks to reflect on how the
> program is going to date, and begin to think about how we want to change the
> design of the program for next year.  Concerns, observations, and proposals
> are all welcome.  We will be submitting our proposal for next year in May.
>
> I will provide food and facilitation. There will definitely be vegetarian
> and wheat free options.  If you have other dietary restrictions, please let
> me know.
>
> Please RSVP to me: chyn at ojctech.com.  I really hope every AmeriCorps
> member and supervisor can attend this important session for reflection and
> envisioning.
>
> - Danielle

believed to be clean.