[Imc-supervisors] Americorps Week Invitation/Closing Ceremony

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon May 10 15:37:01 CDT 2010

Good afternoon Volunteers/Supervisors Extraordinaries,

We are fast approaching our closing ceremony for Americorps Week, and would
like to put this invitation/request out again as a reminder.  In the process
of edging toward our closing ceremony, we will be hosting two people from
the state this week for our official program audit and would like those who
can, to attend a group luncheon to meet our Program Officer on May 13, 2010
at noon.  We will potluck and are asking members/supervisors to donate an
item toward this event.  And finally, during our closing ceremony on May 15,
2010, we'd like to offer I guest in attendance some refreshments.  If you
can, please provide a snack, drink, or any other refreshment that you can.
We appreciate your support in this effort.

Carol A.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC