[Imc-supervisors] Congrats!

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Fri May 14 09:12:58 CDT 2010

Good morning everyone,

Let me say that I am extremely thrilled over the success of our audit.  We
truly worked hard to make sure that our program was presented well both
pro-grammatically and fiscally.  The efforts contributed from each member
and supervisor deserves acknowledgement.  There were a few small changes
that we need to consider for our end-of-year reporting, and other day-today
operational changes but those things did not over-shadow the tremendous work
that each person has put into the success of this project.  I congratulate
each of you and look forward to continue success and growth.

I will share the Program Officer's comments once she forwards them to me.
You all should be extremely proud today!!

In Service,

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC