[Imc-supervisors] [Imcamericorps] Congrats!

Katy Vizdal katyvizdal at gmail.com
Fri May 14 12:40:46 CDT 2010

Woo Hoo!

Can we please all discuss what the structure for tomorrow's Closing
Reception will be?  I feel like there hasn't been very much communication
taking place about it and I know we are doing some short presentations.

I want to also add that the IMC does NOT have a projector, thus we can not
have visuals.... unless somebody has access to one in which case please let
us know as soon as possible.

Katy

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 9:12 AM, carol ammons <carolammons at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good morning everyone,
>
> Let me say that I am extremely thrilled over the success of our audit.  We
> truly worked hard to make sure that our program was presented well both
> pro-grammatically and fiscally.  The efforts contributed from each member
> and supervisor deserves acknowledgement.  There were a few small changes
> that we need to consider for our end-of-year reporting, and other day-today
> operational changes but those things did not over-shadow the tremendous work
> that each person has put into the success of this project.  I congratulate
> each of you and look forward to continue success and growth.
>
> I will share the Program Officer's comments once she forwards them to me.
> You all should be extremely proud today!!
>
> In Service,
>
> --
> Carol Ammons-Program Director
> Americorps/UCIMC