[Imc-supervisors] Member Review - Supervisors' Meeting

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 11:51:22 CDT 2010

Good afternoon All,

Today's supervisors' meeting was to cover member review evaluations.  I have
attached a memo to this effect with instructions on how to conduct reviews,
times and dates of review submissions.  I've also attached the review form.
Please provide you member with the portion of the review that he/she needs
to complete prior to having your joint meeting.  If you have any questions
or concerns, please feel free to let me know.  If you feel that it would be
helpful for me to join you for the review process, please let me know.

P.S.  Our next meeting is November 17 @ 11:30 a.m.

Thank you.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director