[Imc-supervisors] PM - 1 Approved

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 15:24:01 CDT 2010

*Good afternoon Supervisors,
Please read the PM included in the next few emails entitled:  PM 1, 2, 3, or
4.  We are required to review our current measures, make changes and
re-submit for the state to approve them by September 30th.  I would really
appreciate your input.  If you aren't clear on previous measures, please
shoot me an email.  All members have been given the PM and are encouraged to
add their input or make suggestion.  Also, keep in mind that the PM are the
goals that we'd like to reach during the year of service and the methods for
tracking our progress.

Please review PM; note:  I've entered the University Y on this measure.  All
other measures will reflect similar outputs.  Progress will be reported
quarterly:  August - October; November - January; February - April; June -
August.

Name of Performance Measure: *Community Leadership Building
*Output*
The Books to Prisoners Outreach Coordinator, the All Ages Performance Venue
Coordinator, the
Technical Projects Developer, Bike Project Volunteer Coordinator, the News
Media Coordinator, and University YMCA Outreach Coordinator will schedule
more volunteer hours for their projects.
Indicator: hours of community volunteer service

Target: Formal volunteer open-hours at the UCIMC currently amount to 25
hours per week. With state
AmeriCorps volunteers, the UCIMC hopes to offer 40 hours of structured
volunteer
opportunities throughout the week.
Target Value: 40
Instruments: We will use the UCIMC's interactive web calendar to track open
hours.
PM Statement: The Books to Prisoners Outreach Coordinator, the All Ages
Performance Venue Coordinator, the
Technical Projects Developer, Bike Project Volunteer Coordinator, and the
News Media Coordinator
will schedule more volunteer hours for their projects to total 40 hours of
structured volunteer
opportunities taking place at the UCIMC throughout the week.

Prev. Yrs. Data: No prior data; this will be the first year for the program.

  *Intermediate Outcome*
Result: Intermediate Outcome
The Books to Prisoners Outreach Coordinator, the All Ages Performance Venue
Coordinator, the
Technical Projects Developer, Bike Project Volunteer Coordinator, the News
Media Coordinator and the University YMCA Outreach Coordinator will train
and/or retrain volunteers in their respective projects to enhance project
capacity.
Indicator: community and student groups trained
Target: With support of volunteer staff, the Books to Prisoners Outreach
Coordinator, Visitor Center
Coordinator, Technical Projects Developer, Bike Project Volunteer
Coordinator, and News
Media Coordinator and the University YMCA Outreach Coordinator will
train/retrain 90% of volunteers.
Target Value: 90%
Instruments: Projects are responsible for keeping track of volunteers,
AmeriCorps members will keep track of
volunteers trained. The two will be cross referenced for monthly reports.

  *End Outcome*
Result: End Outcome
Successful volunteers will step into volunteer staff positions as a result
of training and support from
AmeriCorps members. These volunteers will then work with other community
groups; providing training for the general public.
Indicator: participants
Target: At least one volunteer from each of these six projects will step
into a volunteer staff position.
Target Value: 6
Instruments: AmeriCorps members and project volunteer staff will submit this
information for monthly reports.
PM Statement: Five successful volunteers will step into volunteer staff
positions as a result of training and support
from AmeriCorps members.
Prev. Yrs. Data: Prior Program year 2009-10 data not available at this time.

 *Submitted:* Yes 08/17/2010  *Approved:* Yes 08/20/2010

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC