[Imc-supervisors] Rev. Bogan out of hospital

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 21:57:19 CST 2011

Good evening all,

after a world-wind, I am very happy to say that we've added one new member
to our growing IMC family and our fellow service member is better and out of
the hospital.  He had a close call but the docs expect him to recover
fully.  He is home know and will be right back on line tomorrow.  Please
call him 417-2035 or send him a quick note via email.  He will be off work
until Feb. 9, per docs orders.  So we are going to have to help him remember
that!

Thanks for all of your prayers, positive affirmations and support.  See ypou
all Monday, or better yet, Saturday.

Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC
202 S. Broadway Avenue