[Imc-supervisors] IMC Open Thurs. Feb. 3, 2011

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 20:34:43 CST 2011

Good evening all,

I hope you have re-covered from the deep artic snow!  Okay, yes we are open
tomorrow.  Yes, it will be extremely cold.  Is someone needs a ride in
tomorrow, please call me or other members who drive.  I'm sure any of with
cars would be happy to help.  On a sad note, Rev. Bogan has been admitted
into the hospital today, at Provena.  He is in need of a blood transfusion.
He gave me permission to share his status with you all.  He's in room 814.
If you call his cell (217) 417-2035, he'll answer.  He said you can also
Skype him.  Finally, Titianna is is comfortable but in a "holding" pattern.
Her blood pressure has come down some but still high.  Waiting the doctor to
decide what to do.  We will keep you all posted and thank you for your
never-ending support.

In Service,

Sis. Carol

--