[Imc-supervisors] Background checks & mtg. today

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 09:45:56 CDT 2011

Good morning supervisors,

This is just a reminder of our meeting today.  Please remember to meet me in
the foyer of the Urbana City Building by noon.  We will take the first 30
mins. to complete required background checks.  Please remember to bring a
legal id.  If you have made alternative arrangements with me, this message
does not apply to you.  All others, I will see you right in front of the
Police department window inside of the City of Urbana building, which is
located 400 E. Vine Street, Urbana.

Thanks,

Carol A.

--