[Imc-supervisors] Supervisors meeting

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:18:40 CDT 2011

Peace and Blessings,

That's correct, my apologies.  I forgot that I changes all the dates for the
entire year, (please see the UC-IMC AmeriCorps Service Calendar:  2011-12.
The actual meeting is NOT until October 5th at Noon.  Please remember to
submit your in-kind hours to OnCorps by October 5.

Thanks for catching this!

Carol A.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director