[Imc-supervisors] promotional material logos

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 14:13:54 CDT 2011

Good afternoon All,

I must send this notice out to remind as many folks as possible of our
obligation to the Illinois Art Council, AmeriCorps and IMC to include the
logos on all print material for projects hosted by the IMC. If the sponsors'
logo is not on the print material, we cannot authorize hours allocated
toward AmeriCorps.  We must be able to prove that we've given funding
acknowledgmentto our funders.  If the money comes from any other granting
body, i.e. City of Urbana, we must include their logo on those projects as
well.  For host sites, you only have to include the AmeriCorps & UC-IMC
logo.  The logos can be found at:  wiki.ucimc.org.  Please keep this notice
for future reference.

Thank you,

Carol A.

--