[Imc-tenants] volunteers

leon mcgee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 07:57:46 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I am looking for someone(s) to help with the outside upkeep of the IMC. This
would include any of the following:

   - Front lawn-cutting the grass. Note: The IMC does not have their own
   lawnmower, so if anyone has one, that would help greatly.
   - Trash pick up around building
   - removing of any left/unattended items around building by other persons

This would be most helpful to the IMC by allowing us to look presentable to
the community and those who use the IMC daily.
If you are interested in doing any of the above task, then please send me an
email.

Thanks

--
Building Coordinator