[Imc-tenants] volunteers

leon mcgee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 10:23:58 CDT 2011

To all that have not yet told me. I did see Bob email about him willing to
do the lawn and that he donated a lawnmower. His email was referring to
someone that was saying the grass needed to be cut. I replied that I had
already did it on 6/6/11.

The email I just sent, is to ask for help to continue to keep the grass cut.
Also to help with trash pick up around building and removing of any
left/unattended items around building by other persons. When I put the note
saying the IMC has no lawnmower, it is because we don't. Unless you consider
the push manual type a lawnmower. If that is the one that bob donated, well
to me that is not a lawnmower, it was heck trying to cut the grass with that
thing.

So if anyone is willing to help with the upkeep outside and around the IMC
then please email me. If you have a actual lawnmower, the ones that have a
2.5hp motor gas engine, stand behind crank and then push, type lawnmower to
donate or let the IMC borrow that would be most gracious.

Thank you!

Leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com